Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday Picks // Ked(d)vtelés 25062013

Tuesday Picks 25062013

1. I'm not big fan of Beyoncé (don't hate me) but this outfit works wonders on her. The black tank top-colorful skirt is such an oldie-but-goodie when it comes to summer outfit choices, and here's another example that it indeed is classic. I also dedicate this outfit to my Hungarian readers who are enjoying an actual summer while in Holland it is 16 C degrees, kill me please.  Nem vagyok Beyoncé legnagyobb rajongója, de ez az összeállítás nagyon jól mutat. Egy jól bevált klasszikus a fekete trikó-színes szoknya kombó a nyárra.

2. As I mentioned before the weather does not let me do things such as walking on the street just for fun instead of getting from A to B therefore I am doing what I did all winter long: I'm tapping my iPhone, watching series and doing online shopping. And that is how I've found this amazing application from Vogue UK, Vogue Today that is a fashion weather forecast. It tells you what to wear, gives you a quote for the day, shows you what a certain fashion someone wears (this month's lady is Miroslava Duma, again, kill me please) and suggests you the buy of the day. Since it is optimzed to UK weather I am quite lucky because we enjoy quite the same (shitty) weather here in NL. Yay....  Divat-előrejelzés app a Vogue-tól. Érdemes letölteni, mert nem csak (londoni) időjáráshoz passzoló öltözékeket ajánl, hanem minden nap olvashatsz egy friss divat idézetet és azt is megnézheted mit visel a divatvilág egy-egy híres alakja aznap.

3. "Have you ever seen this much fashion donts in one room?" And when it comes to series, my summer holiday choice is The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. And besides how much I love the jokes of Will Smith I also realized that the 90's were actually not so tragic fashion-wise. Hilary Banks really looks stunning from time to time. "Daddy, can I have 300 dollars?"  Kedvenc nyári programom két utazás között? Sorozatnézés! (Na nem mintha egész évben nem ugyanezt csinálnám :) A Kaliforniába jöttem sorozatot nem csak Will Smith fárasztó poénjai miatt érdemes újranézned (vagy először, ha nem vagy kilencvenes kölök) hanem Hilary Banks a korszakot idéző ruha-összeállítása miatt is. A kilencvenes évek nem is voltak olyan szörnyűek, ha engem kérdezel.

4. No more leather for me. Even though I would never post a picture on my blog about Kim Kardishian (even writing her name makes me sick because they might find MY blog by typing into Google HER name) I LINK one, because I think she put together a very foxy outfit on this picture. The basic white tee is a must, the leather skirt (my latest sales buy) gives a little something something to it and the choker is just simply cool.  Bár soha nem raknék képet Kim Kardishianről a blogomra, azért linkelek egyet, mert ezt a outfit-et valamilyen rejtélyes módon nagyon eltalálta. Egyszerű fehér póló és bőr miniszoknya egy "nyakörvvel" feldobva  (Biztos piszkálni fognak miatta a barátaid, de a divatért bármit képesek vagyunk túlélni, nem de lányok?)

5. My article about on Fashionfave about the best summer presents Legutóbbi cikkem a 10 legjobb nyári ajándékról a Fashionfave-en. Érdemes csekkolni, ha a tökéletes ajándékot keresed barátnőd/húgod/nővéred/anyukád számára.


No comments:

Post a Comment