Friday, September 6, 2013

#NYFW SS14 FEVER

The season's first New York Fashion Week crash has officially happened. I just love everything about spring collection of American designer Robert Rodriguez. It is breathtaking, it is simple yet artistic, it is sophisticated, it is for the young women. I fell deeply in love and I will open a saving account and will call it Roberto Rodriguez SS14. 

A szezon első New York divathét szerelembe esése megtörtént! Imádom Robert Rodriguez amerikai tervező tavaszi-nyári kollekcióját: lélegzetelállító, bájos, de modern, egyszerű, de művészi, a kifinomult is fiatal nőknek készült.


I guess this outfit is not for everyone, or let me rephrase - almost for no one. But I love the feathery details, even though it would make me look like a ostrich. Ez a tollas "borzadály" nem mindenkinek áll jól, vagyis mondjuk inkább úgy, majdnem senkinek sem áll jól, de attól függetlenül hihetetlenül formabontó, még ha én struccnak is néznék ki benne... 


Gotta love the marvel print, skirt length, belt and white panel detail. Csodálatos ruha: tökéletes hossz, gyönyörű márvány minta, derekat hangsúlyozó öv és izgalmas nyakmegoldás. 


Besides black and white the designer also applied some powder blue in his SS14 collection. To be frank I never thought about wearing this color (really, did anyone expect for mothers of new born baby boys?), but Robert Rodriguez made me think twice about it. A fekete és a fehér mellett a tervező a púderkéket is felhasználta jövő tavaszi kollekciójához. Őszintén szólva soha nem gondoltam arra, hogy ezt a színt hordjam, de Robert Rodriguez rávett, hogy legközelebb kétszer is átgondoljam. 


Dress-perfection. This will be the first item I am purchasing from my newly opened saving account. And the shoes - shoe-perfection. A tökéletes ruha a tökéletes cipővel.


The office version of the dress above. A fenti ruha irodai változata.


The boxy top is balanced by the feathering movements of the skirt's metallic fringes. A felső laza merevségét a szoknya lágyan ringó, fémes csillogású rojtjai ellensúlyozzák. (Mennyi paradoxon.)


I do find the midriff trend amazing but I also said I was never going to wear it. However, this much midriff even I would consider. Mindig is úgy gondoltam, hogy az amúgy menő hasvillantós trend nem nekem való, ám ennyi talán még nálam is belefér.


(Not so) Little Black Dress. A (nem is annyira) kis fekete.


White feathers.... do I need to say more? Fehér tollak. Több szóra nincs is szükség.


I love how the hem of the skirt is just a few centimeters longer than the front. I wanna wear it right now with a cable knit sweater (well I don't because it's 30 degrees, but you know what I mean...) Ezt a  hátul csupán pár centivel hosszabb szoknyát most szívesen viselném egy kötött pulcsival, ha nem lenne 30 fok.

No comments:

Post a Comment