Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday Picks / Ked(d)vtelés 23072013

Tuesday Picks 23072013

1. Alexa Chung is very controversial in my eyes. While I love her style (who doesn't?) I simply find her antipathetic in interviews. Lately she's in the spotlight again thanks to her upcoming book that will hit the stores in September and her collaboration with luxurious online store, mytheresa.com. The picture above is the result of the latter, she is wearing a fluffy, pink sweater with leather miniskirt and leopard booties - exactly my kind of autumn outfit.  Alexa Chung egy igen ellentmondásos személy a szememben. Bár a stílusát imádom, a vele készült interjúkban egyszerűen ellenszenvesnek tűnik. Az utóbbi időben megint reflektorfénybe került a 29 éves it-girl, ugyanis szeptemberben jelenik meg első könyve és nemrég a mytheresa.com nevű online luxusáruházzal működött együtt egy projekt erejéig. Ennek keretében készült a fent látható fotó is, amiben Alexa egy puha kötött pulcsit, bőr miniszoknyát és leopárd bokacsizmát visel - számomra ilyen egy ideális őszi szett.

2. I'm so picky when it comes to t-shirts with quotes on them. I would never wear a top with something stupid, nonsense or mainstream written all over it. However, I love me some chic or niche quotes and my most recent fashion discovery, the Fashaves web store offers exactly that. (Some examples are: "I want Marant" or "I"m such a Carrie".) We all know white t-shirts are important wardrobe staples and these tees are best to team with leather shorts and miniskirts. They also have some funny totes ("it-bag my ass!")  and rumor has it soon they start to sell some other kind of clothes and accessories, too. They ship internationally, so if you are sold, CLICK HERE to check out their store Általában nem rajongok a feliratos pólókért, de a Fashaves nevezetű online store olyan egyedi, divattal kapcsolatos feliratozású pólókat és táskákat kínál, amiknek nem lehet ellenállni. (Például "I want Marant" és "I'm such a Carrie"). Nemzetközileg is szállítanak, így ha te is beszereznél egy különleges darabot, itt tudod megnézni a weboldalukat

3. Whilst last week's hairstyle pick was something I would never dare to do on my own head, this week I show you something I actually tried and loved last weekend (learned from Ivania). The double parted ponytail took me 30 minutes, 4 hands (my boyfriend's and mine), a comb, a hairbrush and some serious amount of hairspray, but it was well worth it! This edgy style will look terrific when you are wearing monochrome outfits.  A hétvégén kipróbáltam egy különleges de letisztult frizurát, a dupla választékos lófarkat. Csupán 30 percet, 4 (ügyetlen) kezet, egy fésűt, egy hajkefét és egy fél flakon (túlzok!) hajlakkot vett igénybe, de megérte! Ha te is szívesen kipróbálnád, ide kattintva olvashatod el, hogy hogyan tudod elkészíteni. Nagyszerűen mutat monokróm összeállításokhoz.

4. During summer drink plenty of water with lemon slices. As simple as that. No sugar, no additives, no guilty. This week I am doing a gluten-free challenge. What are you going to do for your health this week?  A nyári hőségben csillapítsd szomjad saját készítésű citromos vízzel. Cukor, adalékanyagok és bűntudat nélkül. Heti kihívás: gluténmentes étkezés. Te mit teszel az egészségedért ezen a héten?

No comments:

Post a Comment