Saturday, October 12, 2013

MARANT'S HELP

isabel-marant-8

I came across this pic on Garance Dore's blog. It was taken on an Isabel Marant fitting before the fashion show and you can see two of Marant's assistants and a model in the middle. I got inspired by the girl in the oversized white shirt (well, probably just borrowed from the French boyfy, as those Parisienne women most probably do) so I created an outfit. I would use my denim shirt that is originally not oversized but got like that in the washing so I have to work it somehow and my new Zara bag. The girl on the picture is wearing leather pants which I do own, but I would prefer this with disco pants which I do not own and a huuuge black statement necklace around my neck. Ahh, not to forget those ankle boots, current Zara cravings.

Black

No comments:

Post a Comment