Sunday, December 23, 2012

Seasons Greetings





ph. Instagram

Since I am back from the Netherlands for a short winter break with my family and old friends I have been making up to-do lists and travel destinations for 2013 in my head. This is the first Christmas period when I'm actually less excited about Christmas with all its true blessings (seeing everyone from the family, eating home-cooked delicious food, meeting up with my grandparents, cousins and best friends, giving and getting presents) than about the new year to come. 2012 was a really good year for me: I came through many difficulties and conquered many distances I have never dreamed of. Now that it is ending I couldn't be more excited about 2013. Experts expect it to be a tough year economically and financially but I don't have any fear. I am sure that I can solve everything alone or with the help of some great people around me.


ph. Instagram

However, first things first, tomorrow is Christmas Eve that is the most important part of Christmas in my family. Since my family's religion is Catholic I would say Merry Christmas to all of you but I prefer to wish all the bests for the rest of this year whether you celebrate or not. 



ph. Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment