Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Sign in me, Muse, and through me tell the story..."

café

This blog has been a collection of my fashion-obsession for the past year and few months. It shaped quite a lot ever since the first post in April, 2012 and now I have arrived to a point when I have to decide what I want to do with it. I tried many different topics and I even tasted the tempting world of outfit blogging. While I have still not decided whether that is the right direction for me I am most certainly sure of something: I love to write. Next Thursday I am going on a 3 week holiday and this weekend I will be preparing and scheduling as many posts as I can since I would like to take a short sabbatical leave. However, I would like to dedicate this post to my obsession for writing with pictures (and articles I have written, but mainly in Hungarian, sorry for that)

Mivel jövőhéten hazautazom Magyarországra 3 hétre és csakis a pihenésre, családra és barátokra szeretnék koncentrálni, ezért kapván kapva az alkalmon kiveszek egy kis alkotói szabadságot is a blogolásból. A hétvégén készítek néhány bejegyzést, hogy erre a három hétre se maradjatok olvasni- és nézegetni való nélkül :) A mai cikk egy rövid visszatekintés lesz a kedvenc (és szerintem legjobban sikerült) cikkeimre, amelyeket itt vagy a Fashionfave-en olvashattatok.

#3 Brick Alley Café writer - Dublin (by LANCEPHOTO) 

Párizs vs. Milánó, avagy hol terem az igazi divat - a legfrisebb // My latest article on Italian and French fashion

coffee and morning paper

The Importance of Being An Expat, avagy tényleg jó ha szilárd az ember - egy cikk a külföldön élésről, igazán aktuális téma napjainkban //My thoughts about being an expat, also in English!

Typewriter

Rihanna esete a sajtóval - egy mélyreható cikk Rihannáról, mint példaképről // An article about how Rihanna responded to Liz Jones, the journalist of Daily Mail and her previous encounters with the press

writer

A popkultúra hatása a divatra // The influence of pop culture on fashion

the morning papers.

Isabel Marant, a párizsi sikk megtestesítője // An article on my current favorite designer, Isabel Marant 

typewriter with flower - Living lusciously.jpg

4 trükk, amit érdemes ellesni a divatbloggerektől - az első és legnépszerűbb Fashionfave cikkem // My most popular Fashionfave article: 4 fashion tricks to learn from fashion bloggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment