Thursday, May 9, 2013

Holiday Project "P" [Low-Calorie Snacks]

Hey girl! Are you eating healthy lately? I know it is sooo hard. I admit, I ate some chocolate, which was not the best decision. Here's cheat sheet on guilty free snacks. (cause we all love to snack, don't we?). I hope you don't give up just yet and work with me for your dream holiday-body. XOXO

Halihó csajok! Na hogy megy az egészséges étkezés? Nehéz, ugye? Bevallom, én is ettem egy kis csokit ma, amit lehet nem kellett volna. Mivel nassolni azt mind imádunk, itt egy puska arról, hogy mit szabad büntetlenül. Remélem nem adtad még fel és továbbra is velem tartasz a célod eléréséhez. Kitartáááás! XOXO



[You can find all cheat sheets and motivational pictures on my Pinterest in the Holiday Project "P" board.
A motivációs képek mind megtalálhatóak Pinteresten a Holiday Project "P" mappában.]



No comments:

Post a Comment