Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Autumn Uniform // Őszi egyenruha

Fall Uniform

I've got the idea from the Keep It Chic blog and I also decided to create my own fall uniform. I chose three items I already own and two items are crave. The faux leather pants are not-surprisingly from H&M but I must say they do fit quite flawless on me. And it's not because I have such a wonderful shape, it's just simply a well-designed piece, best €30 I've ever spent. Then my new Sacha pistol boots with snake skin detailing and the turtle neck sweater from last year - a real wardrobe staple. It was hard to decide between burgundy and mustard for my official fall uniform but I went for mustard because it is the perfect fall-version of yellow which is my favorite summer color. Both the bag and scarf are from Zara and I am really tempted to click them home right at this moment.

Itt van az ősz, itt van újra.... És most nem annyira szép, hiszen már harmadik napja folyamatosan esik az eső odakinn. És nem csak úgy csepereg, ahogy általában szokott, hanem szakad. Mindig próbálom magam azzal nyugtatni, hogy nem eshet örökké, de az igazság az, hogy de igen eshet! :) Na de ha már az ősznél tartunk összeállítottam az "őszi egyenruhám" ami azt jelenti, hogy ezt a szettet tartom az őszre legalkalmasabbnak: műbőr naci a H&M-ből, egy tavalyi fekete garbó, az új Sacha csizmám és két darab, ami komoly csábítást jelent, a mustársárga táska és sál a Zarából.

If you liked this post please don't forget to like my blog on Facebook and share your own Autumn Outfit there or here in the comment box! Ha tetszett ez a bejegyzés, akkor ne felejtsd el követni a blogom Facebookon és megosztani a saját őszi egyenruhád ott vagy alul a komment dobozban! 

No comments:

Post a Comment